We can help you with placing a baby for adoption in College Station
At Legacy Adoption Services, our goal is to help parents who are facing difficult decisions. We provide helpful information and caring support so that women can make the best choices for themselves and their baby. If you want to explore placing a baby for adoption in College Station or the surrounding cities, our Texas adoption agency is here for you.
Our trained team serves parents in cities throughout Texas. You can find our Central Texas counselors in cities like Austin, Brownwood, College Station, Copperas Cove, Georgetown, Lampasas, Madisonville, New Braunfels, Round Rock, San Antonio, San Marcos, Temple and Waco. When you call us, a team member will help you find a Texas adoption counselor near you.
In addition to helping parents who are considering placing a baby for adoption, we also serve adoptive parents who live in Texas and around the United States. You can decide whether you want to place your baby with a local family or someone in another state, which makes placing a baby for adoption a personal experience at Legacy.
The facts about placing a baby for adoption in College Station
It can be hard to wrap your mind around placing a baby for adoption in College Station at first. However, our team helps you take it one step at a time. With your adoption counselor, you’ll move at a pace that feels right to you.
- The first step is to call or text us at 214-380-0888 and schedule an appointment.
- You’ll then meet with a Legacy adoption counselor to discuss your situation.
- If you want to pursue placing your baby for adoption, our team will work with you to create an individualized adoption plan.
- Next, we’ll help you find doctors and community resources to help you have a healthy pregnancy.
- We’ll then help you review our Waiting Families. These are loving families who would love nothing more than to adopt a baby.
- The final step is choosing a couple to parent your child. Your adoption counselor will make sure you get to know them before placing your baby with the family.
You’re in control of your adoption plan
When placing a baby for adoption in College Station, you’re still in control of your pregnancy and delivery. As you create your adoption plan, you’ll decide where to give birth, who will be with you and how much alone time you’ll want to spend with your baby. We always leave these highly personal decisions up to you.
We believe that placing a child is a beautiful act of love. If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy or struggling to parent a child under the age of two, we praise you for considering this brave and selfless decision.
If you’re facing stress and uncertainty, a Texas adoption agency counselor can offer unbiased information and support. To learn more about placing a baby, call or text us at 214-380-0888. We are here to support you as you make this decision.
Directions to Our College Station Office
College Station Adoption Agency Location
By appointment only
Meet Melinda, Our Options Counselor in College Station, TX
Meet Mary Grace Curry, Our Options Counselor in College Station, TX
Meet Samantha Hoffma, Our Options Counselor in College Station, TX