Trust the Legacy team to guide you through placing a baby for adoption in Tyler
At Legacy Adoption Services, our team is here to support you. We believe that women are able to make better life decisions when they receive unbiased information and compassionate support. That’s why caring for you is a top priority for our team. If you’re interested in placing a baby for adoption in Tyler, you can rely on our Texas adoption agency to provide the support and guidance you need right now.
Legacy works with people throughout Texas, with presences in Tyler and the rest of Smith County. We also work with those in surrounding counties, such as Cherokee, Rusk, Anderson, Henderson, Gregg and Wood, as well as cities like Longview, Sulphur Springs, Mt Vernon, Canton, Athens, Palestine, Nacogdoches, Carthage, Marshall and Kilgore. When you rely on Legacy to help you place your baby for adoption in Tyler, it can be an experience customized to your needs with support available locally.
The steps for placing a baby for adoption in Tyler
It’s normal to feel overwhelmed when you’re thinking about placing a baby for adoption in Tyler. That’s why we encourage you to just take one step at a time. You decide what pace is right for you, and our adoption counselors will help you on your journey.
- Call or text us anytime at (817) 899-5000 to get started with Legacy.
- You’ll schedule a time to meet with a Legacy adoption counselor to discuss your concerns and needs.
- If you decide that adoption is the best option for your child, we will help you develop your adoption plan.
- Once you start your customized adoption plan, we will help connect you with resources for a healthy pregnancy. We work with many doctors, pregnancy centers and community resources to make this possible.
- Your next step is to review our Waiting Families to choose the family who will raise your child.
- When you choose a couple, your adoption counselor will help you get to know each other so that you feel completely comfortable with your decision.
You’re in control of your adoption plan
When you’re placing a baby for adoption in Tyler, you’ll still have control over your pregnancy and delivery. In fact, part of your adoption plan involves deciding where you will deliver your baby, who will be with you during this time and how much time you’d like to spend alone with your newborn.
At the end of the day, choosing adoption is a courageous and loving act. If you’re facing an unplanned pregnancy or struggling to parent, considering adoption for your child is one of the most selfless decisions you will ever make.
As you walk through this time of uncertainty, the counselors at our Texas adoption agency are here to support you. If you want to know more about placing a baby for adoption, contact us. We look forward to getting to know you and supporting you and your baby during this time.
Directions to Our Tyler Office
Tyler Adoption Agency Location
By appointment only
Meet Melinda, Our Options Counselor in Tyler, TX