Our team is here to help you with placing a baby for adoption in Killeen
Legacy Adoption Services exists to support birth mothers and their babies during difficult times. We firmly believe women can make better life decisions when they receive the knowledge, compassion and support they deserve. If you’re interested in placing a baby for adoption in Killeen, you can rely on the experienced and caring team at our Texas adoption agency.
We work with birth parents throughout the state of Texas, with presences in cities like Killeen. Our Central Texas counselors are available in Austin, Temple, Copperas Cove, Round Rock, College Station, New Braunfels, San Marcos, San Antonio, Waco, Lampasas, Brownwood, Madisonville, Georgetown, and more. By calling our main number, we’ll connect you to a friendly Texas adoption counselor near you. Additionally, we work with adoptive parents who live in Texas and around the United States, depending on your preferences. As a result, placing a baby for adoption can be a local and personal experience when you rely on Legacy.
All about placing a baby for adoption in Killeen
We realize that placing a baby for adoption in Killeen might seem overwhelming at first. However, we encourage you to take this process one step at a time. You can count on your adoption counselor to help you through each step, moving at a pace that feels right to you.
- When you’re ready, take the first step by calling or texting at 214-380-0888.
- Once you schedule an appointment, you’ll meet with a Legacy adoption counselor to discuss your concerns and needs.
- If you decide that placing your baby for adoption is the best option, we will help you develop a customized adoption plan.
- Once you start your customized adoption plan, we will help connect you with resources for a healthy pregnancy. We work with many doctors, pregnancy centers and community resources to make this possible.
- The next step is to look through our Waiting Families who would love to adopt and parent your child.
- Finally, you’ll choose a couple and make their dream come true. Your adoption counselor will help you get to know them before placing your baby.
You get to make your adoption plan
Placing a baby for adoption in Killeen doesn’t mean giving up control of your pregnancy or delivery. When you make your adoption plan, you get to decide where you will deliver your baby, who will be present and how much time alone you’ll want to spend with your newborn. These decisions are highly personal and completely up to you.
The act of adoption is one of pure love for expectant mothers. If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy or struggling to parent a child under the age of two, considering adoption is one of the most brave and selfless decisions you will ever make.
During this time of uncertainty, the counselors at our Texas adoption agency are here to provide unbiased information and support. If you want to place a baby for adoption, call or text us at 214-380-0888. We look forward to being a source of support for you.
Directions to Our Killeen Office
Killeen Adoption Agency Location
By appointment only
Meet Mollie, Our Adoption Counselor in Killeen, TX
Meet Jennifer, Our Adoption Counselor in Killeen, TX
Meet Grace, Our Community Outreach Coordinator in Killeen, TX